CALD Workforce Ready Program
AMES Australia in partnership with Melba Services and other registered NDIS providers in Gippsland will support you in achieving this goal. The program, Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) Workforce (CALD) Workforce Readiness is designed to identify and engage CALD community members in Gippsland area to train and work within the disability care sector. It offers:
- Information sessions to CALD communities about the National Disability Incentive Scheme (NDIS) and how to access the service
- Information sessions from NDIS Service providers about the job opportunities in disability
- Tailored employability skills training for CALD jobseekers who want to work in disability
- One on one career planning with a Career Advisor to help you identify your skills gap and referrals to relevant skills training required by the industry
- Support in securing required licences required by the sector, e.g. Police Checks, WWCC, etc.
- Support in job application processes
- Individualised pre and post placement support/liaison between jobseeker and employer
- Have work Rights in Australia
- Resident of Gippsland
- Full Victorian Driver’s License
This program is funded by the DHHS - Victorian Regional Readiness Fund.
Please click on the following link for referral and enquiry - Gulsoom Jaghuri